Watching Cable TV in Brown Deer
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Brown Deer, WI, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 12,302 people in Brown Deer, those stats equate to:
- 4,060 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 5,905 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 11,933 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 8,857 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 10,211 Brown Deer residents confined to network air dates and times.