How People Watch TV in Cashton
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Cashton, WI. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 1,026 Cashton residents, there's:
- 339 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 492 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 995 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 739 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 852 Cashton residents confined to network air dates and times.