TV Trends in Cassville
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in Cassville, WI. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. Plus, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscription with high-speed Internet and approximately one-third of Americans have four or more televisions in their homes.
With a population of 1,006 that means in Cassville there are::
- 976 people who watch broadcast TV
- 483 people who stream TV online
- 70 people who regularly use DVRs
- 724 people with bundled services
- 332 people with a plethora of plasma-screens