TV Trends in Elm Grove
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Elm Grove, WI, examine habits of Americans at large. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 5,979 people in Elm Grove, those stats equate to:
- 1,973 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 2,870 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 5,800 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 4,305 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 4,963 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.