How Hortonville, WI Watches TV
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Hortonville, WI. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 2,610 people in Hortonville, those stats equate to:
- 861 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 1,253 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 2,532 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 1,879 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 2,166 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.