How New London, WI Residents Watch TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in New London, WI, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 7,052 people in New London, those stats equate to:
- 2,327 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 3,385 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 6,840 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 5,077 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 5,853 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.