TV Trends in Poplar
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? Well, cable TV use in Poplar, WI tends to follow larger trends. Nearly everyone in America watches TV shows as they are broadcast, while almost half the population also streams TV content online. And 7% of all TV viewing off of DVR recordings. Plus, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscription with high-speed Internet and approximately one-third of Americans have four or more televisions in their homes.
So in Poplar there are::
- 570 people who watch broadcast TV
- 282 people who stream TV online
- 41 people who regularly use DVRs
- 423 people with bundled services
- 194 people with a plethora of plasma-screens