How Rock Springs Watches TV
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Rock Springs, WI. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 468 people in Rock Springs, those stats equate to:
- 154 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 225 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 454 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 337 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 388 Rock Springs residents confined to network air dates and times.