How People Watch TV in Sharon
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Sharon, WI. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 1,635 people in Sharon, those stats equate to:
- 540 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 785 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 1,586 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 1,177 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 1,357 Sharon residents confined to network air dates and times.