How Sherwood Watches TV
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Sherwood, WI. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 2,253 people in Sherwood, those stats equate to:
- 743 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 1,081 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 2,185 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 1,622 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 1,870 Sherwood residents confined to network air dates and times.