TV Use in South Wayne, WI
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? You can learn so much about cable TV in South Wayne, WI by looking at larger trends. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. Plus, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscription with high-speed Internet and approximately one-third of Americans have four or more televisions in their homes.
So in South Wayne there are::
- 446 people who watch broadcast TV
- 221 people who stream TV online
- 32 people who regularly use DVRs
- 331 people with bundled services
- 152 people with a plethora of plasma-screens