How People Watch TV in Spooner, WI
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Spooner, WI. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 2,588 people in Spooner, those stats equate to:
- 854 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 1,242 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 2,510 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 1,863 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 2,148 Spooner residents confined to network air dates and times.