TV Use in Union Center, WI
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Union Center, WI, examine habits of Americans at large. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 217 people in Union Center, those stats equate to:
- 72 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 104 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 210 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 156 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 180 Union Center residents confined to network air dates and times.