How Verona Watches TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Verona, WI, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 9,764 people in Verona, those stats equate to:
- 3,222 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 4,687 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 9,471 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 7,030 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 8,104 Verona residents confined to network air dates and times.