TV Use in Woodland
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Woodland, WI. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 902 people in Woodland, that's:
- 298 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 433 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 875 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 649 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 749 Woodland residents confined to network air dates and times.