TV Trends in Capon Bridge, WV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Capon Bridge, WV, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 237 people in Capon Bridge, that's:
- 78 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 114 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 230 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 171 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 197 Capon Bridge residents confined to network air dates and times.