How Lewisburg, WV Residents Watch TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Lewisburg, WV, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 3,608 people in Lewisburg, those stats equate to:
- 1,191 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 1,732 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 3,500 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 2,598 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 2,995 Lewisburg residents confined to network air dates and times.