TV Trends in Mallory, WV
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Mallory, WV. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 1,059 people in Mallory, that's:
- 349 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 508 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 1,027 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 762 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 879 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.