TV Trends in Buffalo, WY
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Buffalo, WY. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 4,598 Buffalo residents, there's:
- 1,517 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 2,207 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 4,460 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 3,311 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 3,816 Buffalo residents confined to network air dates and times.