Cult Film Streaming Bundle
Presenting The Mondo Bundle, a custom streaming service bundle for the cult film fanatics.
Real movie hounds know there’s more to cinema than blockbusters and Oscar winners. You frequent the local arthouse to screen the really good stuff, which comes in so many different flavors. And while you prefer to watch films in a theater, you have a massive collection of physical media and, of course, streaming services.
For you, we present The Mondo Bundle, a customizable world of streaming cult cinema.
The Mondo Bundle
A world of cult films for cult film fanatics.
Includes: Arrow, Brown Sugar, CONtv, Criterion Channel, Fandor,* Full Moon Features, Hi-YAH!, Kino Cult, Midnight Pulp, Mubi, Night Flight Plus, Prime Video, Shout! Factory TV,* Shudder, Troma Now, and Tubi
Total price: $98.85/mo.
* Prime Channel—requires Amazon Prime Video subscription.
With 17 on-demand streaming services, around 50,000 titles (40,000 from Prime Video), and even a few live TV channels, The Mondo Bundle is the biggest custom streaming bundle we’ve created. Look at the genres it includes:
- Biker movies
- Classroom educational
- Creature features
- Cult classics
- Extreme horror
- Late-night comedies
- Martial arts
- Mondo movies
- Music documentaries
- Spaghetti westerns
The Mondo Bundle also has a pretty hefty price tag at $98.85 a month. Fortunately, you can slash that price—in some cases, by up to 32%—with the following customization options.
- Save $31.52/mo. by choosing annual subscriptions for Arrow, Brown Sugar, The Criterion Channel, Fandor, Full Moon Features, Kino Cult, Midnight Pulp, Mubi, Night Flight Plus, Shudder, and Troma Now. Note: This is practical only if you can spend $681.86 up front.
- If $682 is too much, the biggest annual discounts are with The Criterion Channel ($2.66/mo.), Fandor ($1.82/mo.), Full Moon Features ($1.99/mo.), and Mubi ($4.00/mo.). Total savings: $10.47/mo. Total up-front cost: $293.85.
- Save $22.49–$25.95/mo. by using the free, ad-supported versions of Brown Sugar, CONtv, Fandor, Kino Cult, Midnight Pulp, and Shout! Factory TV. But you’ll lose access to some titles and have to watch ads.
- If you don’t want Amazon Prime, drop it and save $14.99/mo.—but see next.
- If you drop Prime, you’ll need to subscribe to Fandor directly (adds $5.99/mo.) and use the free version of Shout! Factory (saves $2.99/mo.). That’s still a net savings of $11.99/mo.
- If you don’t want full Amazon Prime membership, you can save $6.00/mo. by getting only Prime Video.
- Students save 50% ($7.50/mo.) on Amazon Prime and get a 6-month free trial.
- If you want all the movies—not just cult classics—and tons of original series, you can add HBO Max (add $14.99/mo.), Netflix (add $15.50/mo.), and SHOWTIME (add $10.99/mo.).
We recommend ad-free plans for the best experience, so we used only ad-free pricing for this bundle. It’s a little more expensive, but the ad-free TV experience is worth it—especially for movie lovers.
Note: Tubi offers only a free, ad-supported plan.
For your convenience, here are the rates we used for this bundle:
- Amazon Prime Video: $8.99–$14.99/mo.
- Arrow Video: $4.99/mo. or $49.99/yr.
- Brown Sugar: $3.99/mo. or $42.00/yr.
- The Criterion Channel: $10.99/mo. or $99.99/yr.
- Fandor: $5.99/mo. (or $3.99/mo. with Prime Video Channels)
- Full Moon Features: $6.99/mo. or $59.99/yr.
- HBO Max: $14.99/mo.
- Hi-YAH!: $3.99/mo.
- Kino Cult: $4.99/mo. or 49.99/yr.