SVG Icons
Call: 1-855-623-2449 Generic Logo

Spectrum Cable Bundles in North Hills, CA

Starting at
$
89
.97
/mo
  • 200+ HD Channels Available
  • Up to 60 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Bundles
Time Left to Call Today
00:00:00
Get Spectrum
Call Now
1-855-623-2449
Se habla español

3 Features Spectrum Cable Offers That You Can't Live Without

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Look Back

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of what Spectrum Cable offers with a Bundle

Learn More

North Hills, CA Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

You've figured it out by now; your North Hills, CA cable provider is Time Warner Cable. Are you part of the 94% of North Hills residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter your TV watching habits, there's a package for you.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in North Hills, CA is beyond compare and personalized to your viewing habits. Not to mention the unique features available only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices.

What You Want

Bundle

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

If you'd like to join the households who are bundling their TV service with home phone and/or Internet, then a Time Warner Cable bundle offers what you need. 66% of North Hills, CA residents opt to combine services. Unique features like VoiceZone™ let you manage your voicemail online. When you bundle phone service with cable TV, your caller ID comes up on your TV in North Hills.


With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Top Notch

Did you know that 44% of North Hills residents already have a DVR in their homes? Also, the Whole House HD-DVR system is used by many others. Plus, Start Over® and Look Back® are included in every Time Warner Cable box.

Cable Equipment

Trust

Time Warner Cable Has Had Your Back the Whole Time in North Hills, CA

Community, school spirit and sports lovers go together. When you have a hometown hero like Kevin Bentley, you want to follow them every step of the way. Time Warner Cable gives you better ways to share the action and enjoy staying connected.