CableTV SVG icons

Spectrum Cable Bundles in Iowa

  • 200+ HD Channels Available
  • Up to 60 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 97 per month for 12 months

Get a Spectrum Cable® bundle in Iowa

  • 200+ HD Channels Available
  • Up to 60 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 91 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449

Se Habla Español

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Spectrum Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

TV in Iowa Has Never Looked So Good

Get more with Time Warner Cable, the cable provider in your area. Time Warner Cable Iowa is the ideal service for getting all of the content you know and love. Time Warner Cable TV has a generous offering of channels that's sure to keep you preoccupied. Are you too busy to watch TV? Record your favorite shows on your DVR, or even watch from your TV or phone.

Now that you've figured out that your Iowa cable provider is Time Warner Cable, let's go over some details about TV viewing in your area. Did you know that Americans spend about 35 hours every week watching television on multiple screens? 94% of Iowans still watch TV via a traditional screen, so that leaves 6%, or 180,391, who watch those 35 hours of TV each week via a smartphone, computer or tablet in addition to their traditional TV set.

Bundle and Save Money with Time Warner Cable TV Packages

66% of Iowa households bundle their TV, Internet, and/or Home phone service. Are you looking to pay one bill for your home services? If you're interested in bundling your TV service like the 790,545 households in Iowa with Internet and/or Home Phone, a Time Warner Cable bundle deal can get you the services you need without unnecessary fluff. VoiceZone™ allows you to check and manage your Voicemail online. With Time Warner Cable Phone service, you can see who's calling with caller ID that appears on your TV. You'll have the speed you need with Time Warner Cable Internet service, plus Internet Security software to protect your computer from viruses, Trojans, and worms. With multiple package options that allow you to bundle your Internet, TV and/or Home Phone service into one bill, Time Warner Cable has you covered.

Time Warner Cable Equipment in Iowa is Top Quality

DVR use has risen 79% in the last five years. 44.6% of families in Iowa currently have DVR; that works out to 550,986 homes. Time Warner Cable has the equipment options you need for your modern TV, including CableCARD™ devices and the Whole House HD-DVR; perfect for homes with multiple televisions. With a playback box installed on every TV, the Whole-House HD-DVR from Time Warner Cable will allow you to pause your favorite show in one room of the house and pick it up right where you left off in another room. Enjoy features such as Pay-Per-View, Parental Controls, On Demand, Start Over® and Look Back® with each and every cable box.

Iowa Trusts Time Warner Cable

The whole world knows where to find Northeast Iowa Community College-Calmar, and nobody knows better than you where Jeff Clement and Beverley Owen came from. Allow Time Warner Cable to thank the people of Iowa by giving you more ways to enjoy Coe College action and quality programming like Julie.