CableTV SVG icons

Spectrum Cable Bundles in Covington, KY

  • 200+ HD Channels Available
  • Up to 60 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 97 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Covington, KY

  • 200+ HD Channels Available
  • Up to 60 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 91 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-340-1281

Se Habla Español

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Spectrum Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Out-of-this-World TV Service in Covington, KY with Time Warner Cable

By now you've discovered that Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Covington, KY. 94% of Covington residents still watch their favorite television shows on a traditional screen; that's 39,821 people. Perhaps you number among the remaining 6% who use their smartphones, computers and tablets to watch television programming each week. No need to worry. There are television packages to suit your lifestyle.

Subscribe to the type of programming preferred by residents of Covington. It's the top rated programming that Time Warner Cable offers. Also, you'll get one of a kind products and services from Time Warner Cable, including TWC TV™, giving you the ability to manage your DVR from any of your mobile devices.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Be part of the majority: a Time Warner Cable bundle is the way to getting the TV, home phone and/or Internet service you want. A majority of Covington residents — 66%, to be exact — have experienced the benefits of bundling their telecommunications services. That means 27,960 residents get one bill that takes care of two or more services.

When you bundle your services you'll get unique features like VoiceZone™ that let you manage your voicemail online. Can you imagine seeing caller ID on your TV Screen? Well, Time Warner Cable offers that unique feature when you combine Time Warner Cable Phone service with cable TV. You get this feature among others with a Time Warner Cable bundle that combines phone and TV service.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Unrivaled

Rising DVR use has resulted in a DVR being added to cable TV packages in more than 18,640 Covington residents' homes. Time Warner Cable gives you the ability to begin watching a movie in one room, and pick it up right where you left off on another television, pausing for whatever reason. This is a useful service for homes with multiple TVs.

Television viewers are requesting advanced products and services with more easy-to-use functionality. Time Warner Cable offers exactly what you want; with every cable box you'll get features like Start Over® and Look Back®.

Time Warner Cable is What You Need in Covington, KY

Living in or near Covington, you might drive past Gateway Community and Technical College every day. You may even know where Josh Lueke grew up. So when you get to see them on TV, it means even more to you. And nobody gives you better chances to enjoy this connection than Time Warner Cable.