CableTV SVG icons

Spectrum Cable Bundles in Dearborn Heights, MI

  • 200+ HD Channels Available
  • Up to 60 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 97 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Dearborn Heights, MI

  • 200+ HD Channels Available
  • Up to 60 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 91 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-866-927-2308

Se Habla Español

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Spectrum Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Dearborn Heights, MI

Its your lucky day! Time Warner Cable is your local telecommunications and cable television provider. Are you part of the 94%, or 48,915 people, still watching TV on a regular screen in Dearborn Heights? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? Regardless of whether you're part of the 94% or the 6%, you'll find a television programming package to suit your needs.

Need movies? Sports? Local channels? No need to worry. Time Warner Cable has exactly what you want. Who doesn't like advanced features and services with their television package? Time Warner Cable gives you TWC TV™, allowing you to watch TV and program your DVR directly from any of your wireless devices.

Time Warner Cable Bundles Save You Money on Monthly Bills

Get a Time Warner Cable package and join the homes who bundle their services with one company. The rise in the popularity of bundling telecommunications services has resulted in 66% of Dearborn Heights residents getting the benefits of bundles. That's 34,344 who benefit from bundling their home services.

Unique features like VoiceZone™ let you manage your voicemail online. Your TV can give you caller ID information when you bundle TV service with phone service from Time Warner Cable. Bundle TV with phone service and experience Time Warner Cable features that you won't get any other way.

Get Exceptional Equipment with Time Warner Cable

More than 22,896 Dearborn Heights residents choose to use an HD-DVR to ensure they never miss the TV shows and movies they love. When you have the Whole House HD-DVR offered from Time Warner Cable you'll be able to start a movie and finish it in separate room without needing to restart it.

Take a look at all of the benefits Time Warner Cable has to offer and get advanced features and services Start Over® and Look Back®.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in Dearborn Heights, MI

Time Warner Cable was founded in 1989 and has remained one of the most prestigious cable and telecommunications companies in world. Serving customers in 29 states through its 31 operating divisions, Time Warner Cable continues to offer Dearborn Heights, MI customers excellent choices in programming, download speeds and calling options. With more than 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone subscribers, Time Warner Cable provides top choices in Dearborn Heights, MI. Find out everything you need to know about Time Warner Cable products, services, special offers and availability in Dearborn Heights, MI by calling the number below!