TV Trends in Somerville, MA
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Somerville, MA. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 73,736 people in Somerville, those stats equate to:
- 24,333 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 35,393 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 71,524 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 53,090 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 61,201 Somerville residents confined to network air dates and times.