Cable vs. Satellite
Compare the differences and get the right service for you.Compare Now
Are bundles bogus?
Nope, they can save youSee How
a bundle of cash.
See the provider map.
You want cable, you need cable, but who is your cable provider?View Now
It's easy to get cable. Call 1-866-921-5828
Why Cable TV
If you want to know why we here at CableTV.com recommend cable service in Arkansas, here are a few of our favorite reasons. Cable TV offers hours of entertainment. There are hundreds of HD channels, movies and On Demand titles always available. Because it requires less equipment than satellite and doesn't break up in bad weather, it's a better value. And it easily bundles with high-speed Internet for faster billing and more savings. Plus cable is:
Cable TV offersmore HD choices
Snow may mess up satellite, but itdoesn't faze cable
Cable can beinstalled virtually anywhere
TV Use in Arkansas
If there are two things we love at CableTV.com, it's television and Arkansas. Here are some of the things we know about cable TV here. Did you know that 90% of American consumers have cable TV or satellite? And that 72% of them choose bundles? For Arkansas's population of 2,872,297, that equates to nearly 2,585,067 Arkansans with TV and 2,068,054 with bundled subscriptions. Other stats show that 97% of Americans, or 2,786,128 Arkansans, still watch traditional TV even though 48% of us now stream video online. That's around 1,378,703 people converted to the ranks of Hulu and Netflix. DVR use has grown to 7% of the U.S.'s total TV viewing, but 85%, or almost 2,441,452 Arkansans are still content to catch their favorite shows on the network's timeline.
Arkansas High Speed Internet
Cable TV isn't the only thing drawing people to cable services. Cable Internet is becoming increasingly popular in Arkansas. In its latest report, SpeedMatters.org ranked The Land of Opportunity number 48 in the nation in broadband adoption. Here's some more quick facts:
- 32% of Arkansas's web surfers use cable Internet. That's about 919,135 people.
- 63% of Arkansas homes still use Internet connection speeds of 4 Mbps or less.
- Only 1% have speeds above 25 Mbps from either cable Internet or fiber optics.
It's easy to get cable, Call 1-866-921-5828
CableTV.com Loves Arkansas Actors
That's not all there is to know about Arkansas cable TV. At CableTV.com we know about actors as well. There have been many well-known TV actors who were born right here in Arkansas:
- Clark Duke from "Greek" was born in Glenwood
- Conlan Carter from "The Law And Mr. Jones" was born in Center Ridge
- Corin Nemec from "Star-ving" was born in Little Rock
- Daniel Davis from "Texas" was born in Gurdon
- Elizabeth Gracen from "Highlander The Series" was born in Ozark
- Frank Bonner from "Wkrp In Cincinnati" was born in Little Rock
- George Newbern from "The Pirates Of Dark Water" was born in Little Rock
- Gil Gerard from "E.A.R.T.H. Force" was born in Little Rock
Find Your Cable Provider
You can see that we know digital cable TV like Wolverine knows unrequited love, and we'd like to help connect you to your cable provider. Local governments license the ability to provide cable service in a given area, and most of these only allow for one provider. Because of this, most cable companies don't overlap service in the same geographical region. We know which Arkansas cable providers operate where, so enter your zip code below to find out who is your local provider.