TV Trends in Jacksonville
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? Well, cable TV use in Jacksonville, AR tends to follow larger trends. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. Plus, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscription with high-speed Internet and approximately one-third of Americans have four or more televisions in their homes.
So in Jacksonville there are::
- 30,088 people who watch broadcast TV
- 14,889 people who stream TV online
- 2,171 people who regularly use DVRs
- 22,334 people with bundled services
- 10,236 people with a plethora of plasma-screens