Cable vs. Satellite
Compare the differences and get the right service for you.Compare Now
Are bundles bogus?
Nope, they can save youSee How
a bundle of cash.
See the provider map.
You want cable, you need cable, but who is your cable provider?View Now
It's easy to get cable. Call 1-866-921-5828
Why Cable TV
At CableTV.com we love helping people order cable in Massachusetts. Here are a few reasons cable service comes highly recommended. Between the hundreds of HD channels and the thousands of On Demand titles, there is always something entertaining to watch. There is less equipment to install than with satellite TV. It bundles with high-speed internet for one small monthly bill. And you can save up to $400 for bundling cable services. Plus cable is:
Cable TV offersmore HD choices
Snow may mess up satellite, but itdoesn't faze cable
Cable can beinstalled virtually anywhere
Watching TV in Massachusetts
If Massachusetts cable TV interests you like yelling at incompetent chefs interests Gordon Ramsay, we're glad you're here. Here at CableTV.com, we love talking TV. In the U.S., 90% of people pay for a satellite or cable subscription and 72% of those people bundle a high-speed Internet plan with their television service. Other interesting TV research shows that while 48% of Americans stream TV online, 97% still watch traditional television. And the number of people now watching programming recorded to their DVRs is 7%.
So what does all this mean for The Bay State?
- 5,811,470 Bay Staters have a subscription to TV broadcasting.
- There are 4,649,176 people in Massachusetts with a bundled subscription to high-speed Internet and TV.
- 6,263,473 Bay Staters still watch traditional television.
- 3,099,451 living in Massachusetts are watching TV on Hulu, Netflix, and similar services.
- 5,359,467 Bay Staters still watch TV live.
Cable Internet in Massachusetts
Like Mr. Monk and Natalie, cable TV and Internet in Massachusetts are inseparable. Did you know that high-speed Internet use grew from 73% to 76% between 2009 and 2010? According to SpeedMatters.org, Massachusetts is number 2 in the nation in terms of Internet speeds. That includes the 33% who fall below 4 Mbps download speeds. The average speed for Massachusetts cable Internet subscribers, however, is between 5-10 Mbps. Approximately 2,066,300 subscribers can back that up.
It's easy to get cable, Call 1-866-921-5828
Watch Massachusetts Actors on Cable TV
Massachusetts cable TV is also about actors. The CableTV.com crew also loves actors. If you're more interested in characters than coaxials, check out the following native Bay Staters who've become actors:
- Aaron Stanford from "Nikita" was born in Westford
- Adrian Pasdar from "Profit" was born in Pittsfield
- Agnes Moorehead from "Bewitched" was born in Clinton
- Al Ruscio from "Shannon" was born in Salem
- Alan Rachins from "The Spectacular Spider-man" was born in Cambridge
- Alessandro Nivola from "The Company" was born in Boston
- Alex Rocco from "The Famous Teddy Z" was born in Cambridge
- Alex Schemmer from "In2ition" was born in Boston
Find Your Cable Provider
We are passionate about television, if you couldn't tell. We know digital cable TV like Bella knows melancholy, and we'd like to help connect you to your cable provider. Most service areas only have one cable provider. Local governments take care of the licensing, and usually only allow one provider in a given area. Put your zip code in the box below to see who provides cable in your part of Massachusetts.