TV Use in Utah
If you're as interested in cable TV in Utah as Sgt. Joe Friday is interested in "just the facts, ma'am," we're glad you're here. Here at CableTV.com, we love talking TV. Here's a juicy stat: 3/4 of all cable TV subscribers get their TV bundles with either phone or Internet. And according to Nielsen, while half of all TV viewers stream video online, almost 97% of people watch regularly broadcast television. And the number of people now watching programming recorded to their DVRs is 7%.
So what does all this mean for The Beehive State?
- 2,468,988 Utahns have a subscription to TV broadcasting.
- There are 1,975,190 people in Utah with a bundled subscription to high-speed Internet and TV.
- 2,661,020 Utahns still watch traditional television.
- 1,316,794 living in Utah are watching TV on Hulu, Netflix, and similar services.
- 2,276,956 Utahns still watch TV live.