Watching Cable TV in Ogden, UT
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Ogden, UT. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 82,787 people in Ogden, those stats equate to:
- 27,320 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 39,738 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 80,303 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 59,607 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 68,713 Ogden residents confined to network air dates and times.