Cable vs. Satellite
Compare the differences and get the right service for you.Compare Now
Are bundles bogus?
Nope, they can save youSee How
a bundle of cash.
See the provider map.
You want cable, you need cable, but who is your cable provider?View Now
It's easy to get cable. Call 1-866-921-5828
Why Cable TV
At CableTV.com we love helping people order cable in Hawaii. If you want to know why cable is a great choice, here are a few of our favorite reasons. You get hours of entertainment; there are hundreds of HD channels, movies and On Demand programs to choose from. Unlike satellite, you can bundle cable TV with high-speed Internet, and there is less equipment to install. Cable Internet is faster than DSL, and a cable bundle can save you up to $400 a year. Plus cable is:
Cable TV offersmore HD choices
Snow may mess up satellite, but itdoesn't faze cable
Cable can beinstalled virtually anywhere
TV Use in Hawaii
Want to learn more about cable TV in Hawaii? Keep reading. According to Nielsen, about 90% of consumers in the U.S. pay for cable or satellite, and 72% bundle these subscriptions with high-speed Internet. For Hawaii's population of 1,297,839, that equates to nearly 1,168,055 Hawaiians with TV and 934,444 with bundled subscriptions. And while 622,963 of you now watch some of your TV on the internet, 1,258,904, or the overwhelming majority, still watch live broadcasts. DVR use has grown to 7% of the U.S.'s total TV viewing, but 85%, or almost 1,103,163 Hawaiians are still content to catch their favorite shows on the network's timeline.
Hawaii High Speed Internet
As we said, 934,444 people have cable TV and Internet in Hawaii. And broadband usage is still growing. According to SpeedMatters.org, Hawaii is #31 in broadband speeds in the nation. What makes a state #31?
- 32% of Hawaii's web surfers use cable Internet. That's about 415,308 people.
- 55% of Hawaii homes still use Internet connection speeds of 4 Mbps or less.
- Only 0% have speeds above 25 Mbps from either cable Internet or fiber optics.
It's easy to get cable, Call 1-866-921-5828
Watch Hawaii Actors on Cable TV
That's not all there is to know about Hawaii cable TV. The CableTV.com crew also loves actors. Which is great if you live in Hawaii. Did you know all of these actors were born here?:
- Anthony Ruivivar from "The Whole Truth" was born in Honolulu
- Bette Midler from "Bette" was born in Honolulu
- Clyde Kusatsu from "All American Girl" was born in Honolulu
- Darin Brooks from "Blue Mountain State" was born in Honolulu
- Erin Gray from "Silver Spoons" was born in Honolulu
- Gilbert Lani Kauhi from "Hawaii Five-o" was born in Hawaii
- Jason Momoa from "Game Of Thrones" was born in Honolulu
- Jason Tam from "Beyond The Break" was born in Honolulu
Find Your Cable Provider
We are passionate about television, if you couldn't tell. We know digital cable TV like Peter Griffin knows how to set up a gag, and we're here to help you find a cable provider. Local governments license the ability to provide cable service in a given area, and most of these only allow for one provider. Because of this, most cable companies don't overlap service in the same geographical region. We know which Hawaii cable providers operate where, so enter your zip code below to find out who is your local provider.