Cable TV in South Carolina
If you're as interested in cable TV in South Carolina as Sgt. Joe Friday is interested in "just the facts, ma'am," we're glad you're here. Here at CableTV.com, we love talking TV. Here's a juicy stat: 3/4 of all cable TV subscribers get their TV bundles with either phone or Internet. And according to Nielsen, while half of all TV viewers stream video online, almost 97% of people watch regularly broadcast television. The use of DVRs is on the rise with 7% of the nation using it to view their favorite television shows. But 85% of Americans still plan their evenings around their favorite network's schedule.
So what does all this mean for The Palmetto State?
- 4,050,833 South Carolinians have a subscription to TV broadcasting.
- There are 3,240,667 people in South Carolina with a bundled subscription to high-speed Internet and TV.
- 4,365,898 South Carolinians still watch traditional television.
- 2,160,444 living in South Carolina are watching TV on Hulu, Netflix, and similar services.
- 3,735,769 South Carolinians still watch TV live.