How Myrtle Beach Residents Watch TV
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Myrtle Beach, SC. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 30,085 Myrtle Beach residents, there's:
- 9,928 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 14,441 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 29,182 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 21,661 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 24,971 Myrtle Beach residents confined to network air dates and times.