Cable vs. Satellite
Compare the differences and get the right service for you.Compare Now
Are bundles bogus?
Nope, they can save youSee How
a bundle of cash.
See the provider map.
You want cable, you need cable, but who is your cable provider?View Now
It's easy to get cable. Call 1-866-921-5828
Why Cable TV
Here are some of our favorite reasons for anyone interested in cable TV in Tennessee. It gives you hundreds of HD channels, movies and On Demand titles. Cable service is more reliable, never going out in bad weather; it's also more affordable, with less equipment required. Cable saves you time and money when you bundle it with high-speed Internet. Plus cable is:
Cable TV offersmore HD choices
Snow may mess up satellite, but itdoesn't faze cable
Cable can beinstalled virtually anywhere
How The Volunteer State Watches TV
At CableTV.com we know a lot about television, like if you live in Tennessee, you have a 90% chance of subscribing to a TV service like cable TV. And of those subscriptions, 72% choose to bundle their TV with Internet. What does that mean for Tennessee residents? Well, that equates to 5,635,036 subscribers and 4,508,029 bundlers. Roughly 3,005,352 people take advantage of online video streaming. But more often than not, they enjoy TV as it is aired.
Cable Internet in Tennessee
Cable TV isn't the only thing drawing people to cable services. Cable Internet is becoming increasingly popular in Tennessee. In its latest report, SpeedMatters.org ranked The Volunteer State number 19 in the nation in broadband adoption. Here's some more quick facts:
- 32% of Tennessee's web surfers use cable Internet. That's about 2,003,568 people.
- 48% of Tennessee homes still use Internet connection speeds of 4 Mbps or less.
- Only 1% have speeds above 25 Mbps from either cable Internet or fiber optics.
It's easy to get cable, Call 1-866-921-5828
Watch Tennessee Actors on Cable TV
Tennessee cable TV is also about actors. The CableTV.com crew also loves actors. If you're more interested in characters than coaxials, check out the following native Tennesseans who've become actors:
- Ally Walker from "Tell Me You Love Me" was born in Tullahoma
- Andrew Stevens from "The Oregon Trail" was born in Memphis
- Annie Potts from "Any Day Now" was born in Nashville
- Anson Mount from "Conviction" was born in White Bluff
- Archie Campbell from "Hee Haw" was born in Bulls Gap
- Barbara Cason from "It's Garry Shandling's Show" was born in Memphis
- Ben Browder from "Farscape" was born in Memphis
- Ben Garant from "Reno 911!" was born in Cookeville
Find Your Cable Provider
We are passionate about television, if you couldn't tell. We know digital cable TV like Dexter knows keeping a low profile, and that's why we can provide you with all the information about your local cable provider. Local governments license the ability to provide cable service in a given area, and most of these only allow for one provider. Because of this, most cable companies don't overlap service in the same geographical region. We know which Tennessee cable providers operate where, so enter your zip code below to find out who is your local provider.