Cable vs. Satellite
Compare the differences and get the right service for you.Compare Now
Are bundles bogus?
Nope, they can save youSee How
a bundle of cash.
See the provider map.
You want cable, you need cable, but who is your cable provider?View Now
It's easy to get cable. Call 1-866-921-5828
Why Cable TV
The team here at CableTV.com put together their favorite reasons for choosing cable service in Oregon. It offers hour after hour of entertainment, with HD channels, movies, On Demand and local programming all at your fingertips. It never drops signal in bad weather and requires less equipment than satellite. Cable saves you time and money when you bundle it with high-speed Internet. Plus cable is:
Cable TV offersmore HD choices
Snow may mess up satellite, but itdoesn't faze cable
Cable can beinstalled virtually anywhere
Watching TV in Oregon
If Oregon cable TV interests you like yelling at incompetent chefs interests Gordon Ramsay, we're glad you're here. Here at CableTV.com, we love talking TV. Here's a juicy stat: 3/4 of all cable TV subscribers get their TV bundles with either phone or Internet. While 48% of you now stream online, there are only 3% of people who have stopped watching live television. The use of DVRs is on the rise with 7% of the nation using it to view their favorite television shows. But 85% of Americans still plan their evenings around their favorite network's schedule.
So what does all this mean for The Beaver State?
- 3,441,246 Oregonians have a subscription to TV broadcasting.
- There are 2,752,997 people in Oregon with a bundled subscription to high-speed Internet and TV.
- 3,708,899 Oregonians still watch traditional television.
- 1,835,331 living in Oregon are watching TV on Hulu, Netflix, and similar services.
- 3,173,594 Oregonians still watch TV live.
High-Speed Internet in Oregon
Are you also looking for cable Internet in Oregon? Did you know that it offers downstream speeds between 5-10 Mbps. 49% of Oregonians have speeds of 4 Mbps or slower. Only 32% of Oregon households, or roughly 1,223,554 people, currently use a cable connection to get online. Broadband use has increased from 70% to 75% from 2009 to 2010.
It's easy to get cable, Call 1-866-921-5828
CableTV.com Loves Oregon Actors
That's not all there is to know about Oregon cable TV. The CableTV.com crew also loves actors. If you're more interested in characters than coaxials, check out the following native Oregonians who've become actors:
- Anne Schedeen from "Alf" was born in Portland
- Ben Masters from "Noble House" was born in Corvallis
- Bob Steele from "F Troop" was born in Portland
- Brenda Bakke from "American Gothic" was born in Klamath Falls
- Brenda Strong from "Dallas" was born in Brightwood
- Bret Harrison from "Grounded For Life" was born in Portland
- Bridgette Wilson from "The $treet" was born in Gold Beach
- Caitlin Wachs from "Cracking Up" was born in Eugene
Find Your Cable Provider
You can see that we know digital cable TV like House knows convenient, last-minute epiphanies, and we're here to help you find a cable provider. Local governments license the ability to provide cable service in a given area, and most of these only allow for one provider. Because of this, most cable companies don't overlap service in the same geographical region. We know which Oregon cable providers operate where, so enter your zip code below to find out who is your local provider.