Watching TV in Oregon
If Oregon cable TV interests you like yelling at incompetent chefs interests Gordon Ramsay, we're glad you're here. Here at CableTV.com, we love talking TV. Here's a juicy stat: 3/4 of all cable TV subscribers get their TV bundles with either phone or Internet. While 48% of you now stream online, there are only 3% of people who have stopped watching live television. The use of DVRs is on the rise with 7% of the nation using it to view their favorite television shows. But 85% of Americans still plan their evenings around their favorite network's schedule.
So what does all this mean for The Beaver State?
- 3,441,246 Oregonians have a subscription to TV broadcasting.
- There are 2,752,997 people in Oregon with a bundled subscription to high-speed Internet and TV.
- 3,708,899 Oregonians still watch traditional television.
- 1,835,331 living in Oregon are watching TV on Hulu, Netflix, and similar services.
- 3,173,594 Oregonians still watch TV live.