How People Watch TV in Aloha
Do you know how many people stream television programs online? How about the number of people who bundle TV and Internet? You can learn so much about cable TV in Aloha, OR by looking at larger trends. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. Plus, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscription with high-speed Internet and approximately one-third of Americans have four or more televisions in their homes.
With a population of 46,395 that means in Aloha there are::
- 45,003 people who watch broadcast TV
- 22,270 people who stream TV online
- 3,248 people who regularly use DVRs
- 33,404 people with bundled services
- 15,310 people with a plethora of plasma-screens