Cable vs. Satellite
Compare the differences and get the right service for you.Compare Now
Are bundles bogus?
Nope, they can save youSee How
a bundle of cash.
See the provider map.
You want cable, you need cable, but who is your cable provider?View Now
It's easy to get cable. Call 1-866-921-5828
Why Cable TV
There's nothing we here at CableTV.com love more than to help Indiana residents order cable. Here are a few reasons we love cable. It offers hours of entertainment with HD channels, movies and On Demand always at your fingertips. Cable TV requires less equipment than satellite, and you can bundle it with high-speed internet. And when you bundle, you can save up to $400 a year. Plus cable is:
Cable TV offersmore HD choices
Snow may mess up satellite, but itdoesn't faze cable
Cable can beinstalled virtually anywhere
How The Hoosier State Watches TV
If Indiana cable TV interests you like yelling at incompetent chefs interests Gordon Ramsay, we're glad you're here. Here at CableTV.com, we love talking TV. In the U.S., 90% of people pay for a satellite or cable subscription and 72% of those people bundle a high-speed Internet plan with their television service. And according to Nielsen, while half of all TV viewers stream video online, almost 97% of people watch regularly broadcast television. And the number of people now watching programming recorded to their DVRs is 7%.
So what does all this mean for The Hoosier State?
- 5,760,282 Hoosiers have a subscription to TV broadcasting.
- There are 4,608,225 people in Indiana with a bundled subscription to high-speed Internet and TV.
- 6,208,304 Hoosiers still watch traditional television.
- 3,072,150 living in Indiana are watching TV on Hulu, Netflix, and similar services.
- 5,312,260 Hoosiers still watch TV live.
Indiana High Speed Internet
Like Shawn and Gus from "Psych," cable TV and Internet in Indiana are a team. High-speed Internet service grew from 3,584,175 people in 2009 to 3,776,185 people in 2010. According to SpeedMatters.org, Indiana is number 23 in the nation in terms of Internet speeds. That includes the 50% who fall below 4 Mbps download speeds. Cable Internet is blazing fast with 5-10 Mbps downstream speeds, and accounts for 32% of Indiana's webgoing population, or about 2,048,100 Hoosiers.
It's easy to get cable, Call 1-866-921-5828
TV Actors From Indiana
That's not all there is to know about Indiana cable TV. The CableTV.com crew also loves actors. If you're more interested in characters than coaxials, check out the following native Hoosiers who've become actors:
- Adam Kennedy from "The Californians" was born in Otterbein
- Alex Karras from "Webster" was born in Gary
- Alvy Moore from "Green Acres" was born in Vincennes
- Andrew Duggan from "Bourbon Street Beat" was born in Franklin
- Anissa Jones from "Family Affair" was born in West Lafayette
- Anne Baxter from "Nero Wolfe" was born in Michigan City
- Anthony Montgomery from "Star Trek Enterprise" was born in Indianapolis
- Arija Bareikis from "Southland" was born in Bloomington
Find Your Cable Provider
If you can't tell by now, we know digital cable television like Harry Potter knows magic, and we are excited to help you find your cable provider. Most cable companies don't overlap service areas because the local governments are in charge of licensing. Enter your zip code below to find the Indiana cable provider in your area.