How Muncie Residents Watch TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Muncie, IN, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 64,087 people in Muncie, those stats equate to:
- 21,149 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 30,762 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 62,164 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 46,143 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 53,192 Muncie residents confined to network air dates and times.