TV Trends in Dunkirk
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Dunkirk, IN. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 2,470 people in Dunkirk, that's:
- 815 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 1,186 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 2,396 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 1,778 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 2,050 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.