How Bradford Residents Watch TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Bradford, AR, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 742 people in Bradford, that's:
- 245 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 356 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 720 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 534 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 616 Bradford residents confined to network air dates and times.