How Horseshoe Bend, AR Residents Watch TV
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Horseshoe Bend, AR. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 2,256 people in Horseshoe Bend, those stats equate to:
- 744 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 1,083 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 2,188 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 1,624 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 1,872 Horseshoe Bend residents confined to network air dates and times.