How People Watch TV in Siloam Springs, AR
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Siloam Springs, AR, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 14,187 people in Siloam Springs, that's:
- 4,682 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 6,810 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 13,761 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 10,215 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 11,775 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.