How Fresno, CA Residents Watch TV
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Fresno, CA. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 477,435 Fresno residents, there's:
- 157,554 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 229,169 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 463,112 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 343,753 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 396,271 Fresno residents confined to network air dates and times.