TV Trends in Broomfield, CO
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? You can learn so much about cable TV in Broomfield, CO by looking at larger trends. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. Plus, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscription with high-speed Internet and approximately one-third of Americans have four or more televisions in their homes.
55,842 people live in Broomfield, which means there are:
- 54,167 people who watch broadcast TV
- 26,804 people who stream TV online
- 3,909 people who regularly use DVRs
- 40,206 people with bundled services
- 18,428 people with a plethora of plasma-screens