Cable TV in Castle Rock
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Castle Rock, CO. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 43,626 people in Castle Rock, those stats equate to:
- 14,397 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 20,940 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 42,317 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 31,411 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 36,210 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.