Cable TV in Nucla
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Nucla, CO, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 722 Nucla residents, there's:
- 238 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 347 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 700 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 520 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 599 Nucla residents confined to network air dates and times.