How South Windsor Watches TV
Do you know how many people still watch TV as it is broadcast? And how many wait and watch shows on their DVRs? Well, cable TV use in South Windsor, CT tends to follow larger trends. Nearly everyone in America watches TV shows as they are broadcast, while almost half the population also streams TV content online. And 7% of all TV viewing off of DVR recordings. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
With a population of 26,110 that means in South Windsor there are::
- 25,327 people who watch broadcast TV
- 12,533 people who stream TV online
- 1,828 people who regularly use DVRs
- 18,799 people with bundled services
- 8,616 people with a plethora of plasma-screens