How Gainesville, FL Residents Watch TV
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Gainesville, FL. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 100,681 Gainesville residents, there's:
- 33,225 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 48,327 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 97,661 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 72,490 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 83,565 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.