How Macclenny, FL Watches TV
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Macclenny, FL. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 5,351 people in Macclenny, those stats equate to:
- 1,766 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 2,568 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 5,190 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 3,853 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 4,441 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.