How Palm Beach Gardens, FL Residents Watch TV
Do you know how many people still watch TV as it is broadcast? And how many wait and watch shows on their DVRs? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. Nearly everyone in America watches TV shows as they are broadcast, while almost half the population also streams TV content online. And 7% of all TV viewing off of DVR recordings. Plus, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscription with high-speed Internet and approximately one-third of Americans have four or more televisions in their homes.
48,709 people live in Palm Beach Gardens, which means there are:
- 47,248 people who watch broadcast TV
- 23,380 people who stream TV online
- 3,410 people who regularly use DVRs
- 35,070 people with bundled services
- 16,074 people with a plethora of plasma-screens